Shipping and Handling Polices
- There is a flat shipping rate of $8.00 for each product on all standard orders (not APO/FPO) in the continental US.
- All orders are shipped USPS First Class mail with a tracking number.
- All orders leave or facility 1-5 days from the date the item clears on the credit/debit card used for purchase.
- PO Boxes: We do not ship to standard PO Boxes. We require a physical address to process your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- APO/FPO Shipping: We charge a flat rate of $19.99 for all orders shipping to APO/FPO-based addresses. All packages are sent USPS first class mail only. The Military Mail system is notoriously slow and unreliable. Please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery. For the best rate possible, be sure to select the United States as your country when shipping to APO/FPO addresses. We do not always receive tracking number for APO/FPO shipments. If we do receive tracking information, the package is only traceable until it is received at the military address.
- Alaska & Hawaii: We ship via USPS for customers placing orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii. USPS can take up to 7-10 business days for delivery after they leave our facility.
- Guam, Puerto Rico & U.S. Virgin Islands: We are currently not offering shipping to these areas. Please contact us by way of our email in you live in one of these areas and want to make special arrangements.
- International Orders: All international orders ship for a flat rate $35.00 USD.
- The customer is responsible for providing us with and accurate shipping address with the correct shipping address that USPS recognizes, delivers to and that has and adult present to accept the package. If an order is returned to us as undeliverable, the customer will be responsible for any additional postage charges needed to re-ship the package.
- The customer will be responsible for the shipping costs both ways on products serviced under warranty. We are not responsible for normal wear and tear to the product.
- We take great pride in paying attention to the details submitted by the customer upon receipt of the order. Please make sure that you are clear on what model you are ordering and we will make sure to fill your order correctly. All sales are final and we are not responsible for orders submitted for the wrong product. If you have questions or are unclear about what you need, please contact us prior to submitting your order. You can also refer to our FAQ (frequently asked questions) section on our website for more clarification on what you need.
- We stand behind the quality of our products and take great pride in custom building each individual model. If the product fails due to a manufacturing defect and we can't repair your product we will replace